Friday 23 January 2015

Facebook Challenge

I have risen to the challenge of 3 pieces on the Facebook Art challenge for 5 days and it has been fun to see so much creativity.  I am writing blog entries on my new website, so for now, will try and do the same for entries for Art Space.   Here is Day 1 and Day 2 so far if you are not a facebook viewer.

The first, current work based on the Somerset Level Flooding and the 2nd drawings and marks that inspired the Last Silence work as wall hung and 3D work.   Watch this space for more entries.

On another note...
I am planning to offer short mini idea/workshop suggestions in future blogs. They will mostly include drawing, collage, and imagery for inspiration, art and stitch practise.
I know there is so much 'out there' online and not sure if there is a place for it, but feel that as I am always creating and filling sketchbooks as a starting point for my own work, it might be good to offer some suggestions for others who may not be able to take classes so regularly.

As mentioned - the ArtSpace (the same name) blog part of my new website will have up-to-date information and news and I eventually hope to introduce flip page mini workshop approaches in the future as well.  Please keep an eye on the website   www.sandrameech.com  as well.

Thanks for reading.....more to come.

4 comments:

  1. I have risen to the challenge of 3 pieces on the Facebook Art challenge for 5 days and it has been fun to see so much creativityfacebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing blog entries on my new website, so for now, will try and do the same for entries for Art Space. Here is Day 1 and Day 2 so far if you are not a facebook viewer.facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mentioned - the ArtSpace (the same name) blog part of my new website will have up-to-date information and news and I eventually hope to introduce flip page mini workshop approaches in the future as well. Please keep an eye on the website www.sandrameech.com as well.

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am writing blog entries on my new website, so for now, will try and do the same for entries for Art Space. Here is Day 1 and Day 2 so far if you are not a facebook viewerfacebook

    ReplyDelete